SWEET GREEN SMOOTHIE
This is definitely my new favorite recipe for adding more greens into my diet. The dates and bananas add a natural sweetness that makes it hard to believe your’e drinking your daily required greens!
I tend to gravitate to hemp milk as it is the most nutritious, packed with protein, minerals and vitamins including iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped kale, packed tightly
- 2 ripe burro bananas
- 3-4 dates, pitted & soaked (if dry/hard)
- 1/2 tsp baobab powder, (optional)
- Make the hemp milk first by blending the hemp seeds and water.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy chilled.